Very pretty kitten, but a little shy. Needs to gain your trust, then she is very sweet. Beautiful blue eyes. Vet check went great - super healthy". Note: We do not guarantee personality.
How do I buy this kitten?
PayPal: You can purchase this kitten through PayPal from this page (see above). There is an option to place a holding deposit of $200. Balance is due within 24 hours. Holding deposits are non-refundable. Shipping options are available during the checkout process.
Phone or In Person: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover over the phone or in person. We also accept cash for local pickups. Discounts of 3% or more may be available for cash payments.
What is this kitten's personalty like?
Read "Breeder Comments" above. Note: We do not guarantee personality. Personality is based on kitten's behavior in our home.
Why is this kitten's price more or less than your other kittens?
Our prices are based on a kitten's personality and looks (see above stars and Breeder's Comments). In some cases, we base our price on our willingness to keep a kitten as a future breeder. Kittens that do not sell will be marked down although we cannot provide a set time frame for the markdown.
Where are you located?
We are located in Vero Beach, Florida, but we provide shipping to most major airports within the United States (see below).
Does this kitten have papers?
Yes. Our kittens are papered (registered); however, we do not supply a registration slip until after you have your kitten spayed or neutured.
Does this kitten come with any health documents?
Yes. Our kittens come with a state approved, vet signed health certificate and a health guaratnee. Kittens receive their first set of shots (see below).
Please read carefully
- Kittens cannot be held without a deposit. Full payment is due 24 hours after deposit is made. If full payment is not received within 24 hours, kittens will be made available again. Deposits will not be refunded.
- All payments, including deposits, are non-refundable.
- Florida residents must pay 7% sales tax.
- Discounts are available for local pickup, cash payments.
- We have the right to refuse sale. If we refuse sale, payments will be refunded.
- Kittens must be 8 weeks of age before going home.
- Kittens are vet examined before going home. During the exam, kittens are blood tested negative for Feline Leukemia Virus and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus. Kittens are stool tested negative for intestinal parasites including protozoa and worms. Kittens are declared free of external parasites including fleas, ticks, and ear mites. Kittens' hearts are confirmed free of murmurs. Kittens receive age appropriate vaccinations including first booster (FVCRP) and rabies vaccination. Kittens under the age of 12 weeks, at the time of exam, will not receive a rabies vaccination.
- Kittens go home with a Florida Official Certificate of Veterinary Inspection signed by the examining vet.
- Kittens come with a written health guarantee against hereditary and congenital defects.
- Shipping is available to most major airports within the United States via United Airlines. Shipping does not imply that we personally deliver kittens to your door. You are required to go to the airport to pickup your kitten. This is not a difficult process. Kittens arrive in a carrier. Payment is handled on our end. You are only required to show identification. You will then sign for your kitten, and then leave with your kitten in the carrier. Kittens are well cared for while in the airline's hands. In most cases, there is no shipping in Florida as we are located in Florida.
- We make deliveries within the state of Florida for an additional fee of $5.00 per mile. Local pickup is available at no charge.
Toy and Teacup Persian Kittens Clause
We do not guarantee size. The words toy, teacup, and standard are used as descriptive words not to imply that there is an actual breed called "Teacup Persian" or "Toy Persian". The breed is simply Persian. The following is our size chart.
Standard 10+ pounds
Toy Male 8 to 9 pounds
Toy Female 7 to 8 pounds
Teacup Male 6 to 7 pounds
Teacup Female 4 to 6 pounds
Cubby Persian is not a breed. If you purchase a cubby Persian, he/she will be registered as a Persian. The word "cubby" is used as a descriptive term. In order to keep the look of the Cubby Persian, shaving is required. The cut is already there -your groomer will simply have to follow the same "lion cut".
Pashmina White Persian Clause
After many years of breeding and making the right pairing choices with our breeders, we created a certain look in our white Persians making us very proud. We chose to trademark the name Pashmina White Persian with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under our business name Precious Kittens Cattery™. Please understand it is impossible to trademark a name with a cat registry including CFA, ACFA, and TICA. With that said, by using the name Pashmina White Persian, we are not implying that our white Persians are registered as Pashmina White Persians. We are also not implying that we created a new breed. All of our Persians, no matter the coat color, are simply registered as Persians or Himalayans.
Blue Eyed White Persian Kittens Clause
There is a huge demand for blue eyed white Persians; however, what many Persian cat lovers do not realize is that blue eyed white cats will most likely be deaf or hard of hearing. This possibility is not limited to Persians - ALL white cats with blue eyes are most likely deaf or hard of hearing. Congenital deafness is caused by the dominate white gene (WW) coupled with a blue iris. In a 1997 study, 72% of white cats with blue eyes were found to be deaf or hard of hearing. A cat deals with deafness very well and compensates for the lack of hearing with its other senses. In many cases, cat owners prefer a deaf cat especially in a loud or busy home. Our deaf clause, as indicated in our contract, makes the buyer aware of the possibility when purchasing a blue eyed white Persian. If you would like to speak with us about our observations on a particular kitten's response to sound, please feel free to contact us. NOTE: Green Eyed Whites and Odd Eyed Whites do not carry the blue eyed white deaf gene.
Browse other gifts from Zazzle.